An incredible 3 night break surrounded by the Arctic wilderness
DAY ONE - ARRIVAL TO LAPLAND
- Meals included breakfast & dinner
- Our day begins with an early morning flight from Dublin airport to Kittila airport in Lapland. During the flight you will be served a light breakfast and with the permission of our friendly airline crew there will be plenty of fun and games on board.
- Kittila airport is located north of the Arctic Circle and the flying time is just over 3hours. On arrival at Kittila airport you will be met by Santa’s helpful guides who will help you get fitted out in your special thermal clothing that is essential for your holiday in Lapland. You will receive complimentary thermal suits, boots, socks, gloves and a warm hat to keep you nice and toasty at all times. Once you are all fitted out in your clothing, you will continue on your way by coach to your chosen hotel or apartment. Make sure you keep a watchful lookout for Santa’s reindeers along the way and Santa’s secret hideaway. The transfer time is short, in approximately 45 minutes you will arrive at your chosen hotel or apartment.
- Why not explore your snowy surroundings, build a snowman, find a toboggan or simply play in the snow or enjoy the facilities at your hotel as tomorrow you will have a busy day. Tonight you can relax and enjoy a nice buffet dinner at your hotel.
DAY TWO - SEARCH FOR SANTA
- Meals included breakfast, lunch & dinner
- After breakfast you will be met by Santa’s helpers. Today will be the highlight of your trip, you will search for Santa and begin your wintry adventure where you will get to enjoy the following activities during this magical day.
- You will head out deep into the arctic wilderness where you will get to enjoy a short Reindeer ride, an exciting Husky ride, a snowmobile safari and have fun tobogganing. During the day you will get to visit one of Santa’s enchanting workshops hidden deep in the forest. Here you will learn the importance of being an elf at Elf School, you will take part in decorating some gingerbread in the Elf bakery, take a guided tour of an elf’s house and maybe even catch a glimpse of the elves in their bedrooms and listen to their funny stories. You will get to help in the toy factory as there is a lot of toys to prepare. You will see the elves working busily in the Post Office sorting out all the letters from all the boys and girls and you will have the opportunity to have a private family meeting with Santa Claus himself.
- Outdoors you might be really lucky and see some of Santa’s reindeers taking a well-earned rest, could it be Dancer, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Blixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner or Rudolf.
- During the day we will take a break from the activities and recharge our batteries by enjoying a much needed simple but nice lunch.
- Late in the afternoon we will return back to our hotels where you can enjoy the facilities of your hotel or explore the surrounding areas. Buffet dinner will be served at your hotel.
DAY THREE - VISIT TO THE SNOW VILLAGE
- Meals included breakfast, lunch & festive dinner
- The morning is free for you to relax in your hotel, explore your surrounding area, simply play in the snow or why not prebook an optional excursion for your family.
- After lunch we will visit the Snow Village, a magical world of ice and snow. Each year, around 20 million kilos of snow and 350,000 kilos of crystal clear natural ice are used to build the spectacular Snow Village which changes in shape, size and design to amaze visitors year after year. The Snow Village consists of a Snow Hotel with snow rooms and suites, Ice Restaurant, Ice Bar, Ice Chapel, a slide and a vast network of striking corridors full of spectacular ice artwork to explore. After our visit to the snow village you will return to your hotel.
- This evening, you will enjoy a festive dinner and you never know Santa might make a special appearance tonight.
DAY FOUR -DEPARTURE
- Meals included breakfast & lunch
- Alas, the day of departure is upon us. We will check out of our hotels and take a short transfer back to Kittilia airport for our return flight to Dublin.
- A light lunch will be served on board the flight home
Prices are subject to change and availability at time of booking.