Encounter the intriguing fauna and incredible landscapes of the Galapagos Islands
Welcome to the Galapagos Islands, guaranteed to fill even the most well-travelled adventurers with a sense of awe and wonder. Be enchanted by pink flamingos in the lagoons of Isla Floreana, sunbathe with sea lions along Gardner Beach, hike along the spectacular green shoreline of Punta Cormorant and snorkel, well, everywhere. This active 6-day tour is a short and sweet introduction to the famed archipelago, the perfect addition to any South American adventure.
- Start: Quito, Ecuador
- Finish: Quito, Ecuador
- Destination: Ecuador
- Theme:Sailing, Wildlife
- Physical rating: Ages Min 15
- Group size: Min 1, Max 16
Why you'll love this trip
- Pink flamingos, red-throated frigates and blue-footed boobies will have you craning your neck, snapping photos and contemplating a career in ornithology.
- Snorkel through the underwater wonderland of Devil’s Crown, the formerly volcanic crater that is now home to turtles, rays and sharks.
- Have an up-close encounter with the lumbering gentle giant that is the Galapagos tortoise, both captive and in the wild.
- This 6-day tour is a short and sweet introduction to the famed archipelago, the perfect addition to any South American adventure.
- An itinerary that strikes the perfect balance between active adventure on land and relaxing evening on Le Grande Daphne, our brand-new motor yacht.
Meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Transport: Boat, Plane, Bus, Zodiac (Panga)
Accommodation: Hotel (2 nights) Overnight boat (3 nights)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Devil's Crown snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Espanola - Punta Suarez - Walk (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Kicker Rock - Snorkelling (45 minutes)
Price is from per person. Price is correct at time of publish but subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Price is for the tour only - Flights not included.
Call us in Bowe Travel for more details